I pad mini 3 not working

Reaction score
I recently purchased a new p3 advance but its not working with my ipad mini 3 any suggestions?

We need more details. What's not working? What issue u r seeing? What versions do you have? Is it a brand new p3?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

N
We need more details. What's not working? What issue u r seeing? What versions do you have? Is it a brand new p3?

Its not showing the camera button to connect to the drone...it just telling me how to connect. ..I'm using iso10 on the ipad it works fine with my android phone but with the ipad mini

Check iPad cable to RC.

Also first switch on RC, then AC. Wait until RC shows green solid LED meaning that connection has been established between RC and AC. After getting that, switch on iPad and DJI go app with USB cable connected. Try now.

Try hooking up your iPad to your computer and go into iTunes and do a reset on your iPad using your computer and doing the reset through your computer while the iPad is connected. I had the same problem with my iPad 2. Let me know if it works

Try hooking up your iPad to your computer and go into iTunes and do a reset on your iPad using your computer and doing the reset through your computer while the iPad is connected. I had the same problem with my iPad 2. Let me know if it works

True. Reinstalling iOS on iPads has resolved such issues for many. This is the step 2 that I suggest to all if step 1 that I proposed above doesn't work.

Check iPad cable to RC.

Also first switch on RC, then AC. Wait until RC shows green solid LED meaning that connection has been established between RC and AC. After getting that, switch on iPad and DJI go app with USB cable connected. Try now.

Am on the road at the moment but i will try tomarrow.

I did bu
Check iPad cable to RC.

I did but still won't work.

Let me kno when u can help me with my connection problem.

Check iPad cable to RC.

This is what i used to do but recently i have been having problems with iPhone 6. I have found that when it doesnt connect i leave everything on, unplug the phone from the controller and plug it back in and i usually connect immediately.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj