I Pad 6 mount for Phantom 2+vision

Reaction score
Greetings,
My kids bought their Dad an I Pad for Christmas. I wanted one for future drone upgrade as well as typical use. Is there an attachment for using it on my controller? Link please?
Anyone currently flying this way that can give me a comparison to the I phone 7?
Pretty specific, but thanks all!
R&R

Greetings,
My kids bought their Dad an I Pad for Christmas. I wanted one for future drone upgrade as well as typical use. Is there an attachment for using it on my controller? Link please?
Anyone currently flying this way that can give me a comparison to the I phone 7?
Pretty specific, but thanks all!
R&R

Ive got one on my phantom 2 vision plus remote,which is the holder from the phantom 3 range and inspire quads, see picture, not sure how much bigger the 6 is.

Fitting is a case of drilling a hole in the remote to push the stand through and secure to the lanyard holder with a screw
E884911C-7414-4B4C-BD1F-D2DABD0B230B.jpeg

Reactions: Riseandrun
Thanks Crash! My I- pad 6 is 9 1/2 inches by 6 3/4, or 24.13 x17.145 Millimeters. Looking at your picture, you haven't slid down the top holder into place correct? Off topic, but any reason you went with the Mavic Pro instead of a Phantom 4 advanced?

Thanks Crash! My I- pad 6 is 9 1/2 inches by 6 3/4, or 24.13 x17.145 Millimeters. Looking at your picture, you haven't slid down the top holder into place correct? Off topic, but any reason you went with the Mavic Pro instead of a Phantom 4 advanced?

Didn’t slide it fully down to show how much is left on the holder, as for why I went with the MP, portability mate, I’ve lugged the P2 the p3 across the sea as hand luggage on planes and it was a ball ache, the MP is perfect

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4