I need help

Reaction score
Do i order the P4 or not?! I mean.. on one hand its Super Tuesday. On the other.. People VS OJ is on tonight... decisions decisions..

Reactions: isopro
I would say order one. But won't be available until end of March. I own a store dji just sent email March 23 Rd we should get them.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I hope some one want to sell their p3p cheap since people generally want to have the greatest gear. $400. Any takers? Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It you don't have a P3, jump for it, because if you wait to long, it will take until June to receive it because of the queue !

I would wait. I hear they're coming out with a P5. Does everything the P4 does, and has a new "burp me" feature. Cool LOL

Reactions: martybabe
I would wait. I hear they're coming out with a P5. Does everything the P4 does, and has a new "burp me" feature. Cool LOL

Wow, burp me sounds great. I might wait for the P5 then, although, I believe the P6 is rumored to have a 'Don't wake me" mode. You just leave it outside and it flies around the neighborhood whilst you sleep and RTH when the battery is low. No, wait, That's a Cat innit. :)

That's the cat 1. The cat 2 stands at the door meowing, and when you open the door, he doesn't care to go outside.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic