I NEED HELP!!!!!

Reaction score
Is there anyone on here that has the Phantom 2, Zenmuse gimbal and the Fatshark Attitude goggles? I need to see a photo of how you soldered your wires together. I'm having the most difficult time finding anything on the internet. I can't even get anyone from where I purchased the items from to talk and walk me through the process. PLEASE can someone help me???

I'm assuming you are using an immersionrc tx. its really not that hard. Just relax.

If you are not using the mini iosd then starting from Brown (B1) to Red (R) to Brown (B2) to Yellow (Y) on the wires that come out of the phantom....

B1 connects to GND on the TX (the ground that is next to BATT)
R connects to BATT on the TX
B2 connects to GND on the TX (the ground that is between VID and 5Vout)
Y connects to VID on the TX

disregard all other colored wires on the TX.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-31 at 01.30.19.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-12-31 at 01.30.19.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 446
This is what I have. I don't have the IOSD yet. I'll purchase that soon.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 444
  • Photo on 1-12-14 at 11.12 AM.jpg
    Photo on 1-12-14 at 11.12 AM.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 456
ok using the bottom photo disregard the green, white and red wires. I cut them right off. You can save them if you want but you won't use them today (or ever really)

The yellow wire and the black wire are the only two wires you are concerned with. In the photo I just attached, the two top wires (Yellow and Brown) are going to connect to the yellow and black on your fat shark. The yellow to the yellow and the brown to the black.

Now part two is to power it. You should have a wire harness with two wires that plugs into the other port on the fat shark. Where is that? Do you have it?

Attachments

• dji-phantom-2-big005-1.jpg
    dji-phantom-2-big005-1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 399
Your fat shark should have come with the two wire harnesses in the pic below. If not, you are SOL until you get both.

Attachments

• FatShark-250mW-Transmitter-700x700.jpg
    FatShark-250mW-Transmitter-700x700.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 435
Ksc said:
Your fat shark should have come with the two wire harnesses in the pic below. If not, you are SOL until you get both.

Yes I have the other wire. Where does it go? i connected one end back to the fatshark connector. Where do I connect the other end on the Phantom 2?

the other wire (the red and black) connects to the two bottom wires in the picture below. The red to the red and the black to the brown. And you are done. Solder them all and call it a day.

one side plugs into the fat shark. The other side you can cut the plug off and just solder it straight. No place to plug it into on the phantom.

Ksc said:
one side plugs into the fat shark. The other side you can cut the plug off and just solder it straight. No place to plug it into on the phantom.

Sorry...I think I understand now. cut the red and black and solder it to the red and brown.

I have no more vision. Thanks for all of your help. One issue now, I damaged it. Now it won't power the receiver at all. The light on it won't come on. I need to have it fixed. I listened to another guy before you and he had me to touch the wrong wires and this happened. After you showed me the right way, I was able to see. I believe it's now burned out completely. It lit up for a few mins barely and now the light doesn't come on at all. Hopefully I'll have to replace only this piece. Is there anyway to bypass this? Any idea where I can get that done or can I do it myself. Where would I get the part?

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 224

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers