I need help!

Reaction score
I just purchased a vision+ and can't even turn it on! I push the power button once, then again for two seconds and all I get are solid green bars and flashing red light. Then the whole thing turns off. What am I doing wrong??

I presume this happens with more than one battery? Because those batteries don't live all that long. It sounds like the low voltage indication related to a failed battery. Either that or the dreaded "other" problem. But "Other" means everything else.

Take a look at this guide and see if you can find your flashing pattern:

http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Phanto ... escription

Mmm... you could be right. His join date is Jan 2. Maybe he just doesn't know how to turn it on?

K. Press the power button on the battery. You should see 4 green bars. Let go of the button for about 1 second but no longer.
Now press and HOLD the button for 3 or 4 seconds. It should power up.

Could be a blessing, please read up on the drone and be careful before flying. I bought mine and sat on it for 3 weeks until I got familiar with everything about it. Of course in the meantime I flew a cheap Parrot 2 to get the hang of it.

Why did DJI make these things so dam complicated, whats wrong with a quick double push? or a slide switch. :evil:

I had the same problem. Just keep trying the power on sequence and you will get the timing down.
The people on this forum are very friendly and helpful.

Nice to see someone else admitting that it takes a while to get the knack, cheers for assisting in this.

It shouldn't be that difficult. It sounds like you're waiting too long in between button pushes. Push and let go then immediately push and hold until she powers up.

Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik