I need help with video

Reaction score
When taking video with my P3 pro, the video is very choppy almost like it's taking pictures. PLEASE someone help me, I'm feeling very frustrated. Thanks in advance!

Where is the video choppy? On your mobile device, on your computer, etc.?

On both my computer and mobile device.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, if you are viewing back 4K footage I can be quite demanding on your computer.

Try a more powerful machine if possible or change video player software. VLC for example.

Good luck.

What specs (processor, RAM, OS version) on the computer? What software are you using to view the video?

What mobile device? What OS version?

On my mobile device it's iPhone 6plus;
I also have a iPad mini 3 wi-if
I was just viewing the video as a video on my tablet, should I download a special software to view? Sorry for the dumb questions

On my mobile device it's iPhone 6plus;
I also have a iPad mini 3 wi-if
I was just viewing the video as a video on my tablet, should I download a special software to view? Sorry for the dumb questions

Yes, it should be downloaded to a computer that has the specs to view 4K video. Use a good video player app like VLC and you wont have any trouble. VLC is a free download.

When taking video with my P3 pro, the video is very choppy almost like it's taking pictures. PLEASE someone help me, I'm feeling very frustrated. Thanks in advance!
Hi well I was having the same issues for a long time, I actually thought it was the camera at first. I bought an MSI ghost 4k gaming laptop costs me a fortune! Anyhow after playing back 4k video on this laptop I still had laggy video or some might call it screen tear was not happy chappy at all, so then I managed to speak to someone at Msi who told me the screen was only 48 hertz and not the standard 60 H! How pissed off was I ? So eventually I purchased a 4 k tv which plays from 60 hertz native up to 480 hertz and wow what a difference, the video is totally smooth. The laptop costs me 1400 pounds but plays video terribly but the tv cost me 340 pounds and plays back flawlessly! So yeah you do need a good processor and strong graphics card but without a decent screen refresh rate your screwed!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20