I need help with settings I think

Reaction score
Hello first post here. Sorry if its a dupe. I own several drones. I have a P3P and a Yuneec Q500. Wow what a difference between the two birds. Anyways what I'm wondering is if their is a setting to control the way the bird stops when flying forward. Let me try and explain. When flying at a moderate speed forward and you let of the forward stick the bird sort of pivots back (rocks) to slow down or stop on a dime. Is their an adjustment that I can make to make it a more gradual stop? Hopefully this make since. I did turn the braking gain down a little. Seem to have no effect.

Thanks in advance,

Don

In the app in advanced Settings in Sensitivity you will see brake .Goes from 70-130 .
You set it there . Not sure if it will stick if your bird is not powered on or not but there it is

I would love to hear you elaborate on the difference between the two birds.

Reactions: MrMedic
In the app in advanced Settings in Sensitivity you will see brake .Goes from 70-130 .
You set it there . Not sure if it will stick if your bird is not powered on or not but there it is

I will set it from 100 to 70 and see how much of a difference its makes the next time I get a chance to fly it. I will update here with my feedback.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen