I need help.......DJI??? Anyone? Missing parts!

Reaction score
IMG_0599.jpg
IMG_0614.jpg
IMG_0652.jpg
IMG_0653.jpg

Hi All,
I have order an gimbal and camera for my P3SE from a vender. The vendor’s website description said it was, “Out of Box!” That’s all it said, nothing else. Ok, I fully understood what that means. Meaning it is possible out of original box, or no box at all.
When it arrive, I open the box for the inspection, and to my disappointment, there was no access doors on my gimbal and camera as in pic 1 & 2. (should be top 2 pics) as this is my very first time using IPad for this topic to post anything. In those 2 pics, u will see two access doors are missing where the pen is. It did not say anything in the description that the 2 doors are not available. I may not have order it if no doors comes with it. The doors cover the area where a single wire on both ends connect to the connector. I’m very disappointed of not having any.
In the last two pics, it shows where the two little screw holes that hold the access door in place. As u can see in the last two pics, I have two access doors, and four little screws that are missing.
Can anyone, or dji can help me locating the two access doors, and four little screws?????? I will pay for them.
I have no luck with the vender. I have called almost everyday, with them not answering my calls for a week. I have left them my number in both my calls, and emails, with no luck them returning the call to me. I am frustrated to no end. I am looking for some help, import from anyone. Thank you so much! Charlie B.

Last edited:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Charlieb4...needs these two small doors as circled .and the tiny screws that secure them.....Lets Get this Quad Flyer back in the air..and HELP him ! Thanks !
IMG_3278 (Large).JPG
IMG_3283 (Large).JPG

Charlie....IF you continue to have issues with the Dji independant parts company ....To warn others Well i Think you should allow Us to know their name...I my self don't want to be a customer of them and get service like you are...well Gee it's a IDEA !
And IF you want to give them some more time...then let US know thats OK...them Not replying to you in several ways you have tryed to contact them Is not good service !

I agree with u, not an good service, by all means. Even the website, stating that they want to keep the customers happy. This is what they say on their website, YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR GOAL

I will wait, until after I get my original gimbal and camera back, don't want to loose that one....lol!

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20