I NEED FEEDBACK

The last clip, where you pan backwards from the kayakers across the water, is too long and tedious. Your pans over the houses along the shore are too fast; slow down a little bit.

I love the part in the video, 45 - 50 seconds very beautiful. at both 35, and 1:04 do not fly directly over anyone heads. FAA says not to fly over people at all, for the reason of ur drone possible going down, or loosing control. The props, will do a pretty good job on them. I agree with Great Pumpkin on the last one. On the houses, maybe just a little slower, I understand why u did it.

Some parts are great but others not. Some shots show all blue, you miss contrast. Some places there is not enough brightness. I think you need to focus more on better contrast and dynamics shades and colors. My two cents.

Did you do any color grading? We're you intentionally going for that milky soft with muted colors look? Hated the sped up transitions early in the video. Thought the title should have been faded in then out and given one or two more seconds on screen. Loved the cut to the boys heading to the dock and the rope swing :)

Reactions: charlieb4

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj