I NEED ADVICE ON FATSHARK GOGGLES

Reaction score
I'm new to the goggles, and wonder if someone could steer me to the best set up for the F2V. When you buy the goggles like the $300.00 Fatshark Dominators, is that everything you need to fly with them, or is that just the tip of the ice berg and have to now buy a butt load of other stuff to make it work?

cant speak for the dominators (I purchased the Attitude SD), but I had to buy a battery and adapter to get it to charge using the charger I had. Some even buy a compeltely different charger that supports the barrel plug it has (which is why I went the cheaper route and bought the XT60 to barrel plug adapter).

BigSky said:
I'm new to the goggles, and wonder if someone could steer me to the best set up for the F2V. When you buy the goggles like the $300.00 Fatshark Dominators, is that everything you need to fly with them, or is that just the tip of the ice berg and have to now buy a butt load of other stuff to make it work?

F2V : Do you have a Phantom 2 visio? If this is the case I do not thing you can use Fatshark goggles with it, unless someone has been be able to find a hack that I am not aware of.

Independent of that I would go for the Fatshark Attitude, which are the one that allow to fix the IPD, which is very important for me and the image quality is one of the best as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20