I need a camera help ur boy out

GoPro camera can't be used on Phantom 3. You might want to look into Classified forum as well.

Nooooooo **** it! ... thxs
I'm assuming you have a P3. That's unfortunate :(

There's a lot of vendors out there that can fix a camera. Or, you can attempt it yourself - I believe DJI sells replacement cameras, correct me if I'm wrong.

Worst case scenario you can purchase a brand new P3S camera/gimbal for $379. If you can have your broken one repaired you'll then have a spare on hand.
That's exactly what I did. Gimbal got the shakes, no crash, just swung around like it was crazy. Pulled it off, stuck a non-wifi gopro on it with a helmet mount, and ordered a new camera/gimbal. New one came, works great, peeled the gopro off the drone, and my extra camera should be here next week.

Reactions: Dirty Bird
GoPro camera can't be used on Phantom 3. You might want to look into Classified forum as well.
They can be used, I've done it. Just used a non wifi gopro, turned it on before take off. Worked fine in a pinch.

My camera broke i need a new or a GoPro anyone have one for sale? Will gopro show me live feed as i fly??
A gopro can be mounted with a helmet bracket underneath, but no live feed. Has to be a non wifi gopro, or the signals interfere with the drone control.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj