I lost the little box with the green line in it

Reaction score
I didn't change anything. One day it was there and the next day it wasn't.
I like having the little green line to follow back to home if I get too turned around.
I checked the Mainland China thing and it's good as well as all the other settings...... but obviously not.
What am I missing?

I didn't change anything. One day it was there and the next day it wasn't.
I like having the little green line to follow back to home if I get too turned around.
I checked the Mainland China thing and it's good as well as all the other settings...... but obviously not.
What am I missing?
In the app settings there is option to show flight route. No where near my device to post up a screen shot.

In the app settings there is option to show flight route. No where near my device to post up a screen shot.
It's the switch above or below the use mainland china maps setting in the app. If it's not above or below it's on the same page, at least it was last time I saw it.

IMG_9509.PNG

Cheers, I'm down the paddock reinforcing the new chook compound after a visit by a fox......
I reckon every bloke should keep chooks- my girls have been a bit slow on the laying during the recent cold, hot breakfasts seem to get them going though.

Reactions: tevek
I reckon every bloke should keep chooks- my girls have been a bit slow on the laying during the recent cold, hot breakfasts seem to get them going though.
Yeah the wife was a bit teary after the event and felt she had failed as a mother(?), the new additions enjoy bread and rice and they are laying just fine. I love the little critters, just burned a morning with them and any future fox incursions will require a chain saw and 9" grinder.

I'm pretty sure I had the show flight rout button pushed but maybe I turned it off by mistake.
I will check.
I am assuming that the cache is stored up flight info? But what is the "cache map in the background"?

I'm pretty sure I had the show flight rout button pushed but maybe I turned it off by mistake.
I will check.
I am assuming that the cache is stored up flight info? But what is the "cache map in the background"?
No- the cache your referring to is for video.

The map caching is so that you have map detail when network connection is unavailable or disabled.

I do have the show flight route button pushed. Now I am thinking it has to do with the GPS. The last couple of flights I didnt calibrate the gps with the spin dance. First thing today....

C’mon man. Calibrating the compass is not required, unless it is showing such a need in the app or you are flying a substantial distance away from your last calibrated position, as in hundreds of miles.

C’mon man. Calibrating the compass is not required, unless it is showing such a need in the app or you are flying a substantial distance away from your last calibrated position, as in hundreds of miles.
I know! But I have to try SOMETHING. I just installed the newest firmware but the little box went blank BEFORE that and everything else works fine. I tried clicking and unclicking every button on the screen but nothing changes the box back.

When I did the latest p4p+ update I lost my map, if I zoomed way out with a finger pinch I could see the map with 1 Chinese word in the middle but zero detail, also lost my audio like "home Point has been recorded" etc, no audio sounds at all, downgraded and all is working normal again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj