Reaction score
My P3 A is only months old and having issues with constant IMU errors. Sometimes restarting helps some times don't. Sometimes moving the drone a few feet worked. I have been living with it until it is completely stubborn and not lifting off the ground at all. I contacted someone on the DJI support chat and that person asked me to send it back, which I did. Through out this process, DJI kept sending me status updates from the point it received the drone, analyzing the problem, put a new board on it, until it is shipped back to me with a tracking number.

I flew it couple of times and it is flying good without any errors at all...but taking sometime to "warm up". This warming up is new, after the service.

I want to say I'm impressed. I'm just giving credit where it is due. I'm sure others may have nightmare stories with support, but it worked for me and I hope it works the same way in the future also. Just sharing.

Reactions: zoomin
To speed up the warm-up process, have a look for posts about refrigerating the drone before doing an IMU calibration, my P3P only takes seconds to warm up after doing a fridge IMU calibration.

It doesn't really bother me that much...as long as it doesn't have any errors preventing the drone to take off.

Yep, I had a good experience with DJI support also. My p3a came down with esc status error and they fixed it no charge. I did have to jump through several more hoops than I would have liked. Such as reinstall latest firmware, send them the firmware update log, find the customer information form, fill it out, provide proof of purchase, write case number on the box, etc. Maybe I'm just being cynical, but it almost felt like they were looking for a reason to weasel out. Bottom line is they fixed it quickly with free shipping both ways.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20