I know it's a crap video but my SN is newbieguy after all.

Hello,
Video does NOT suck! Actually quite beautiful!

A couple pointers
1) balance those props ( perfectly ) will keep some of the vibration down! ( the wavy lines you see here and there! ) through out the video!

2) instead of keeping camera LEVEL FORWARD, bump it down a bit ( 8-10 degrees should do )
A) will delete props in video as well as bird front arms!
B) you will get more ground to look at, and less blank sky! ( if this makes sense? )
( your video has 50% sky, and 50% ground, you have your horizon half way up, should be 80% ground, and 20% sky or similar! Horizontal line closer to top of video screen, revealing more scenery to look at , since sun is very low to ground!
And yes FILTERS will help with some of the glare!

Lastly:
Keep your movement, to a MINIMUM, especially YAW movements! Slow and easy is the way to go,
Better to take a longer smoother video, then edit out the boring stuff! Than a jumpy fast video, that can make you dizzy to watch! ( YAW ) as stated above, yours is not bad, not bad at all, but rather, could be better!
I'm not trying to criticize, so Please don't think that, the best way to learn slow easy yaw, is to place an item on a table out in your yard ( like a lamp, or pot, or?????? ) Then fly up to it, and try to fly around it steadily, while always keeping the item in the frame! As you practice you will see what I mean! Eventually the movements will burn into memory, so when you are up high or far away, and only have screen to watch, your subconscious will kick in from memory, and you'll achieve smooth yaw, without even thinking about it!

But all in all very cool! Wish I had places like that to fly, we are flat ( Florida ) no mountains waterfalls, or anything exotic! But we do have preserved, swamps, beaches, exotic animal rescues, and plenty of other fun stuff to do! Just not much open land to stretch out across! Bummer!

Lately with HURRICANE IRMA,
Everything is trashed, so not much good flying unless you like destruction vids! So I've been flying around my house! Practicing flying
1) front forward
2) left forward
3) right forward
4) back forward
To improve myself flying in different circumstances, and reaction time! I e gotten pretty smooth at flying straight while in full yaw, spinning around and around while still keeping my original heading! ( i.e.: heading North, while spinning, and keeping the North heading )
I like challenging flights!
But that is just me!

Good luck!
And looking forward to future posts!

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: Newbieguy
Awesome thanks for all the tips! I really appreciate it. I have a lot to learn. I'm definitely willing to put the time and practice in to get better. Thanks again!!

Reactions: J Dot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues