I know I'm new here but here is my 2 cents..

Reaction score
Mods closing threads is more annoying than people arguing in threads. IJS. Outside of physical threats of violence..why not just let people argue if they choose? Closing threads does not lead to conflict resolution... it's nothing more then censorship. Ok. /rant

One reason is this site is for serious users and those that want to help so called users helping users. A lot of very valuable technical help is provided and received here that you can not get any where else. Arguments do not lead to resolutions just more arguments. I appreciate the moderators keep things on track. Just think if you a newbee and came into here all flustered due to problem with your craft and all you see is posters arguing. Doesn't say much about the professionalism and operation of the site. My hats off and hands clapping for this phantompilots.com cite and its moderators.

Reactions: Mako79 and robsquad
Mods closing threads is more annoying than people arguing in threads. IJS. Outside of physical threats of violence..why not just let people argue if they choose? Closing threads does not lead to conflict resolution... it's nothing more then censorship. Ok. /rant
Completely disagree.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj