I killed my new drone

Reaction score
I tried doing the updates. After many trails and failures I stopped beeping and started growling. I was going to erase the update I loaded on my desktop and loaded on the original SD. Pulling the card out, my big fat fingers broke the original card in half. I was hoping I could install a new SD card but then the DJI go app said disconnected device.

Since all the original DJI files were on the old card. I am hoping to contact DJI and they can hopefully email me the original files so I can put them on my card and start all over.

Since all the original DJI files were on the old card. I am hoping to contact DJI and they can hopefully email me the original files so I can put them on my card and start all over.
This confuses me. What files do you think need to be on the SD card for your P3 to work normally? Everything it needs to fly was already in place when it left the factory. Just go outside, connect, and fly the friendly skies. :)

I tried doing the updates. After many trails and failures I stopped beeping and started growling. I was going to erase the update I loaded on my desktop and loaded on the original SD. Pulling the card out, my big fat fingers broke the original card in half. I was hoping I could install a new SD card but then the DJI go app said disconnected device.

What files ?

So many replies just miss the mark ............... guys can you read the original post ?

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31