I just purchased a phantom 4 pro v2.0 and when i fly up it keeps going even after i let go of the RC what could be wrong

Reaction score
I am not sure what could be wrong but it is scary because it seems like i would lose it it takes a while to get it to stop after i keep moving the stick down. This seems to happen at higher altitudes not close to me

Sounds like you may not have it in GPS mode, and the wind may be causing it to drift.
(Just stabbing here, as I don't own that model)

Nor do I own that model. But maybe a RC calibration is in order thru the app?

I own that model. I need more info. What do you mean it keeps going after you let go? Do you mean it drifts? How long do you have to press down until motors shut down?

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I am not sure what could be wrong but it is scary because it seems like i would lose it it takes a while to get it to stop after i keep moving the stick down.
Repeat your flights again and turn off the VPS in the app. I suspect that this may be some of your issue.

I have to fully agree....the OPs question is very short on info that we need to know more about the issue..Anisa

Reactions: Ansia
I am not sure what could be wrong but it is scary because it seems like i would lose it it takes a while to get it to stop after i keep moving the stick down. This seems to happen at higher altitudes not close to me
Maybe this, possibly that, maybe none of the above.
The way to solve Phantom mysteries is to see the recorded flight data.
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

" Now IF he follows the easy as pie instructions ".....you just might be able to assist him and diagnose his crazy flight issue :oops:

Reactions: Alba Drone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4