I just pulled the trigger! Refurbished P3S ordered!

Reaction score
I ordered the drone, extra props,extra battery, adapter for an iPad Air1 for the controller and a sun shield!!
Come on September 8th!!

Last edited:
Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
"The Drone"? Which one? Welcome aboard whichever it is. If you have never flown a Phantom, Please..Please...Please....read the manuals and fully comprehend the operation of the aircraft. There are so many that ignore these simple things and just try to fly "Out of the Box" and regret that later. You will enjoy it with proper preparation.
sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-103.gif

Reactions: Numone
I ordered the P3S. Do you happen to have a link handy to that manual?
Thanks!

(And on September 7th, the federal government ordered all drone flights grounded pending further review of civilian ownership. Alas, the newly unboxed Phantom he waited so long for would not see the open skies....) (Yes, I do have a bent sense of humor.)

You will have loads of fun. The most important thing to know is the RTH function. And remember, power lines are invisible...

Reactions: Newbieguy
(And on September 7th, the federal government ordered all drone flights grounded pending further review of civilian ownership. Alas, the newly unboxed Phantom he waited so long for would not see the open skies....) (Yes, I do have a bent sense of humor.)

Your killing me!! Lol

Reactions: Chrislaf
Can you change your order and get an Advanced or PRO?
You will outgrown the Standard really quickly. For just a little more money you get a much, MUCH better range, 3+ miles versus less than a mile. Better image transmission, camera etc etc.
If not, enjoy the standard. They are all a lot of fun.
P.S. Those sunshields are worthless. They do not help at all. I have four different types including the DJI brand, and unless the sun is directly in front of you, the glare is going to get you.

Can you change your order and get an Advanced or PRO?
You will outgrown the Standard really quickly. For just a little more money you get a much, MUCH better range, 3+ miles versus less than a mile. Better image transmission, camera etc etc.
If not, enjoy the standard. They are all a lot of fun.
P.S. Those sunshields are worthless. They do not help at all. I have four different types including the DJI brand, and unless the sun is directly in front of you, the glare is going to get you.

I fully agree with HWCM I've seen plenty of nearly new P3S for sale as people realise their limited potential,

As for sunshield I have one of the full length stick your face in the end type for my iPad and it works really well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav