I have Phantom cases for sale

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

We over ordered on some peli style cases a couple of weeks ago for a job and have decided to sell them rather than keep. All the details are below and lots of pictures too.

They are PARAT PARA PRO 6582 cases that retail new for £269 on Amazon empty. Some of them are empty some have tool trays in them. All are removable so you can just have the empty box if you like.

Phantom fits in with props on and controller fits in with 10" monitor attached.

They are slightly used (they've been stacked on each other and transported, so have some very small scratches but nothing that bad at all. If I had to grade them I'd say grade 1. I only have around 20 for sale so first come first serve.

I'm in the UK but will post worldwide as long as postage is covered.

I'd like £100 each for them. if you type PARAPRO 6582 into google you can read reviews and see the quality.

Thanks guys please feel free to ask any questions on here or email to [email protected]

Thanks,

Lewis.

Pictures:

japaqyba.jpg
bana7ugu.jpg
yjehuve3.jpg
uny3uryq.jpg
ynyzuveh.jpg
ahaza6ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a picture with all the kit in.

Note; I have chosen not to have props on but it easily takes the P2 + Zen attached AND controller with screen attached with Rave Creatives mount!

Full spares pack and loads of chargers etc. Plenty of room still left.

Open to offers if buying in bulk.

quqevu7u.jpg
gy3ehy4u.jpg

Would my vision plus fit ok in one of these? It comes with the foam etc?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Hi Rob, vision plus will fit fine. It doesn't come with foam but does come with or without the trays- your choice. You can buy pluck foam on eBay very cheap.

Cheers for the reply mate i am too lazy to mess with foam :p so shall just leave it but thanks :)

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

No problem Rob. It comes with everything in the pictures (less the phantom & equipment) so the battery foam is included but not the remainder.

Last bump, there are 7 cases left. Happy for people to make offers on them to get them out the door :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20