I have made the decision to buy a second controller for the standard I'll explain why

Reaction score
because I would like to have the DBS mod with the iteilte range extender i dont want to void my warranty by doing this I'm going to buy second controller to do this on I'm not going to install it myself I'm going to send it in for them to install it i'll be a couple months before get everything I'll keep you posted

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I did the same, only one already modded with the FPVLR antenna mod. From Hunch. Good trade.

I've also got a P3S controller with an ItElite panel and a spare stock remote. Also have two for a P2V+ set up with and without mod. I think most people do this.

Why you guys think you'll void your warranties? If something bad happened to yours p3s's THEN you can buy an new remote and send it to DJI with aircraft.

Why you guys think you'll void your warranties? If something bad happened to yours p3s's THEN you can buy an new remote and send it to DJI with aircraft.
Naaaa....the P3S price today hardly justifies dealing with DJI and a warranty. I just get an extra just in case the one with the mod fails for some reason. I like a backup.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic