I have done my best ... but !!

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I had tried to deal with the black glue by myself, but the one that I had had glue in between and every holes. At the beginning I thought
that I do NOT have black glue on the receiver but I realized that the one who placed this glue was focusing in between and every holes. Therefore,
I realized that I will NOT gonna dispatch the pigtail from the board even though I carried on. Eventually, I ended up with the following picture, do you think it can be fixed ??????

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• DSC_0322.JPG
    DSC_0322.JPG
    592.4 KB · Views: 737
Pic doesnt work

I can see your pic now, guess I just don't understand what you are doing.

Please try to explain to me what you are trying to do.

:?
Sorry, you need to reduce your image by 10%.

We're under new ownership and out of memory. Sever will be reset in 10, 9,8,7...

Do you think there is a way to fix it and getting the above image to be as same as the attached image.

Attachments

• 22.png
    22.png
    549.4 KB · Views: 669
:D
I have asked Jacob what is wrong with adding attachments. Sorry, no response as usual. Probably blaming vacation again. :lol:

Fplvert said:
I have asked Jacob what is wrong with adding attachments. Sorry, no response as usual. Probably blaming vacation again. :lol:

Were you trying to upload a pic?

Alfaisal1403 said:
Hello guys,

I had tried to deal with the black glue by myself, but the one that I had had glue in between and every holes. At the beginning I thought
that I do NOT have black glue on the receiver but I realized that the one who placed this glue was focusing in between and every holes. Therefore,
I realized that I will NOT gonna dispatch the pigtail from the board even though I carried on. Eventually, I ended up with the following picture, do you think it can be fixed ??????

Thank you in advance

No problem at all I do them all the time. Its just a mini pci connector, I used to solder them on daily when I was doing Blade 350qx antenna upgrades. I have spool of them.. Shoot me a pm.

Jeremy

Fplvert said:

For the record, you sent that PM last night at 11:00. Its unfair to ask me to respond at midnight. I already addressed your issue in another topic. The upload limit is 10MB.

I have replied to any PM's you have sent. Anyone can email or PM me with any issues at any time and they will get a response. Just like its always been.

Alfaisal1403 said:
Hello guys,

Thank you in advance

Out of curiosity whats wrong with the black glue that you felt you needed to remove the receiver to remover glue ?

robinb said:
Alfaisal1403 said:
Hello guys,

Thank you in advance

Out of curiosity whats wrong with the black glue that you felt you needed to remove the receiver to remover glue ?

I did NOT get your question .... I was trying to get red off the black glue to be able to amount my new antennas. But the black glue was made
in a profissional way If you go back and watch my first attached image you will realize the surface of the receiver is clean like there was NOT black
glue before. The one of the person who put the black glue was focusing in between the pigtail and receiver and into each possible holes. It was kind of impossible to dispatch the pigtail from the receiver. I had tried to be so careful with the process of taking off the black glue but I think I was NOT careful enough I believe. So, I was wondering if there is a way to fix what I have done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31