I had a crash with my P4 Pro plus model, I need to upload my flight data,

Reaction score
my drone dropped out of the sky when the battery was at 0%, RT H did not work properly. I've never seen a drone do this before. I want to contact DJI for some help. Maybe you could help me first ,,,I would like some help to find out how I can upload the flight data since there are no third-party apps available. Thank you in
advance.

my drone dropped out of the sky when the battery was at 0%, RT H did not work properly. I've never seen a drone do this before. I want to contact DJI for some help. Maybe you could help me first ,,,I would like some help to find out how I can upload the flight data since there are no third-party apps available. Thank you in
advance.
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone here might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

Reactions: lone droner
my drone dropped out of the sky when the battery was at 0%, RT H did not work properly. I've never seen a drone do this before. I want to contact DJI for some help. Maybe you could help me first thank you
0% why so low ,,long flight,.....my batterie critical warning at 20 ,,if it dropped at 0 there's no power for rth or anything..it should have emergency landed itself before 0%,,,if it still OK I would check batt warnings so you get alert onscreen and sorry about you crash

How high were you when it was 20%? How far did you fly out that made you not be able to get back? How far out were you when it fell out of the sky? Did you recover the drone? Msinger will be right with you when he can to give you instructions on uploading your data so it can be checked out. Sorry about your crash man!

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones ,,,,,,,,,,,, here it is. I finally got the flight data from this flight were my drone went crazy. It does not look like it shows the controls being used, but I was pulling the sticks down while the drone went up,,,,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
,,,this is the video just as I came off the sd card . No editing. I just added text.. I'm here to tell you the drone ( MY $ 1800 BABY ) fell 700 feet out of the sky into a bush must have saved its life, it bounced off probably fell to the ground only broke one propeller. The battery popped out would not power on it was dead, obviously the battery went dead. I watched it fall from the sky, I watched a lot of videos on YouTube never seen a drone fallout straight down like a rock from the sky.... wtf :( my big problem is I installed aftermarket antenna on the remote, which I did myself. I've never seen any videos online so I just did it, I used FPV LR antennas and amps, I called DJI they're not going to help me pay for anything, probably because this voided the warranty

. I sure would like some help, thanks in advance

Last edited:
1491812438583.jpg

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones ,,,,,,,,,,,, here it is. I finally got the flight data from this flight were my drone went crazy. It does not look like it shows the controls being used, but I was pulling the sticks down while the drone went up,,,,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
,,,this is the video just as I came off the sd card . No editing. I just added text.. I'm here to tell you the drone ( MY $ 1800 BABY ) fell 700 feet out of the sky into a bush must have saved its life, it bounced off probably fell to the ground only broke one propeller. The battery popped out would not power on it was dead, obviously the battery went dead. I watched it fall from the sky, I watched a lot of videos on YouTube never seen a drone fallout straight down like a rock from the sky.... wtf :( my big problem is I installed aftermarket antenna on the remote, which I did myself. I've never seen any videos online so I just did it, I used FPV LR antennas and amps, I called DJI they're not going to help me pay for anything, probably because this voided the warranty

. I sure would like some help, thanks in advance

Since you did the antenna mod on it what does that do to the warranty , will DJI wash its hands of any warranty work because of it ?
Bummer about your copter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.