I guess I'm waiting until next week!

Reaction score
11d87fb8c5358ea415109f1257a80f48.jpg
453ffa5799997fcf0ac1dd995909308f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If they are sitting in a warehouse, why not ship them the 15th? I don't think she even looked up my order number.. Just said the 17th. Wonder if it's a stock answer so they can move on to the next one.

...and it appears pick up in store option is gone from the Apple website. Congrats to all those that got theirs before they cut it off!

11d87fb8c5358ea415109f1257a80f48.jpg
453ffa5799997fcf0ac1dd995909308f.jpg

When did you buy your P4. I bought mine one hour after they went on sale and Fiona told me they were "shipping from China on the 20th or so". That is why I cancelled and just picked one up in the Apple Store. Cost me an extra $112, but it is sitting right here beside me.

Haha.. I guess it depends on which Fiona you get!

I bought mine day 2.. Around noon.. 24 hours after it went on sale.

Reactions: adambfarmer
if apple already has their supply, Let's hope DJI.com pre-orders start being delivered on the 15th not shipped on the 15th :)

Wish we could get some clarification on this. I ordered on day 19:10:47 (UTC), and
am going on vacation on March 25th. Would love to have my Phantom 4 by then!

That broken Enlgish makes me so nerevous, but I know it shouldn't. I just keep thinking of those foreign scammers who try to scam you out of your money. lol

A brief update: I ordered mine on March 1st 19:10:47 (UTC), paid via credit card, payment confirmed within the hour. My shipping status just changed to preparing within the last hour. I just spoke with DJI presale customer service and was told that my order is slated to ship March 22nd from the Los Angeles warehouse.

Hopefully this helps some other forum users!

I ordered about the same time , did it change from "pending" to "preparing" ? To be honest that ship date totally sucks considering the apple stores already have them and those that didn't preorder already have them in hand. if we don't receive them on the 15th I'm going to be pissed off! Pre-order should mean you receive them first.

I'm already peeved if i hadn't preordered i could have picked one up from the apple store yesterday, i suppose i could cancel but WTF, Pre-Order = Shoot yourself in the foot :(

A brief update: I ordered mine on March 1st 19:10:47 (UTC), paid via credit card, payment confirmed within the hour. My shipping status just changed to preparing within the last hour. I just spoke with DJI presale customer service and was told that my order is slated to ship March 22nd from the Los Angeles warehouse.

Hopefully this helps some other forum users!

Yea, just noticed my Shipping Status is now "Prepare". Ordered on the 1st at 17:07 (UTC). Don't know what that means, but sounds good.

Yea, just noticed my Shipping Status is now "Prepare". Ordered on the 1st at 17:07 (UTC). Don't know what that means, but sounds good.

I think the real question here is what the actual shipping date is. From reading on this and the DJI forum, people who bought on the first day are being told that their shipping date is March 22nd rather than the 15th. I would be interested to know whether any Phantoms are shipping on the 15th, or if the ship date for the first buyers has been pushed back to the 22nd. Cutting it close since I am hoping to do some filming in Mexico on the 25th!

Still in pending for me.. ordered on the 2nd.

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Shipping Status: Pending
Shipping Company: Fedex
Tracking Number:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl