I got my P3S today

Reaction score
Man what a pain in the butt to get all the firmware matched up. After 3 hours I finally got the right combination to get the RC to talk to the Aircraft.

Anything I need to know about the latest firmware on Apple products? I see a lot of guys downgrading the software and I not positive why that is a thing.

Man what a pain in the butt to get all the firmware matched up. After 3 hours I finally got the right combination to get the RC to talk to the Aircraft.

Anything I need to know about the latest firmware on Apple products? I see a lot of guys downgrading the software and I not positive why that is a thing.
Wow why did it take so long? Usually you just turn it on and it will automatically update. Maybe you have to many wifi interference causing it to slow down.

As for degrading down the firmware.. It's mostly Android to be honest. Version 3.1.2 gave a massive bug

Wow why did it take so long? Usually you just turn it on and it will automatically update. Maybe you have to many wifi interference causing it to slow down.

As for degrading down the firmware.. It's mostly Android to be honest. Version 3.1.2 gave a massive bug

Honestly, it was my fault, I was trying to establish the upgrade on my both my iPhone and iPad, and switching between the two. My iPad was showing everything updated, and I was struggling with it for a while. I finally tried my iPhone and it showed a mismatch. Took fine after that. My Lesson is don't try to get too fast updating all the stuff at the same time.

i update when it tells me to and with magic power the video feed problems with the 5s are corrected.

Guys, learn the correct terminology: the firmware is only the low-level software that is loaded on the AC, and it's currently at version 1.8.10.
DJI GO is an application that runs on your mobile device, and it's currently at version 3.1.3 on Android and 3.1.5 on iOS.
The firmware is upgraded from within the app (it does automatically prompt you when a new version is available).
The app itself is upgraded from Google Play Store or Apple Store.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bermuda Sunset

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl