I got my P3P back form DJI :)

Reaction score
(Before start, sorry about my poor English)

I had a critical issue after updated my P3P to 1.3.20 last month.

I couldn't connect my DJI app with phone. (just stuck on the 'connect your aircraft' screen)

I've done everything I could, and did mail a lot to DJI but you know DJI, nothing useful from them XD

So I sent mine to DJI and I thought I'm gonna wait for it for forever....

But surprise! They sent it back to me on last Thursday, and I just received it (with a new controller) this morning and works perfectly!

During this process, they just sent 2 mails when 1) they received my drone and after they fixed my issue that 2) there was a problem on my controller.

So they gave me a new one with latest firmware.

I sent it on 8th and got it back today (28th), so it took about 3 weeks.

Well, still DJI's customer service is not that good, but I changed my mind : not that bad.

Reactions: duckdogs007
congrats :) nice to see the turn around getting better!

(Before start, sorry about my poor English)

I had a critical issue after updated my P3P to 1.3.20 last month.

I couldn't connect my DJI app with phone. (just stuck on the 'connect your aircraft' screen)

I've done everything I could, and did mail a lot to DJI but you know DJI, nothing useful from them XD

So I sent mine to DJI and I thought I'm gonna wait for it for forever....

But surprise! They sent it back to me on last Thursday, and I just received it (with a new controller) this morning and works perfectly!

During this process, they just sent 2 mails when 1) they received my drone and after they fixed my issue that 2) there was a problem on my controller.

So they gave me a new one with latest firmware.

I sent it on 8th and got it back today (28th), so it took about 3 weeks.

Well, still DJI's customer service is not that good, but I changed my mind : not that bad.
im with you,they did a good job for me...20 day turn around

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20