I got a couple P4P+ questions (owner)

TDP

Reaction score
My P4P+ FINALLY got shipped out this morning from DJI so it will be here Thursday! I was one of the first buyers from launch and it got delayed numerous times with back and fourth customer service the whole time (DJI), but it's finally on its way! I sold my P4 (Nexus 7 also) that I also got on launch day to get the P4P+. That new sensor was hard not to pass up, Plus I was in the market for a new drone anyways (mavic) so I decided to pull the trigger for the P4P+.

Anyways I need a couple questions answered from anyone, especially owners of the P4P+...

1. What does the MicroSD card slot do on the back of the P4P+ controller? What is the benefit to using the slot on the controller over the one on the p4p body?

2. Also, I noticed there's a mic and speaker on the P4P+ controller. Can that be used to record audio during flight and playback after recording the videos with updates or now? (I'm guessing the mic is used for app use only :/)

BTW - This is my 1st time posting on this site!!! :D

My P4P+ FINALLY got shipped out this morning from DJI so it will be here Thursday! I was one of the first buyers from launch and it got delayed numerous times with back and fourth customer service the whole time (DJI), but it's finally on its way! I sold my P4 (Nexus 7 also) that I also got on launch day to get the P4P+. That new sensor was hard not to pass up, Plus I was in the market for a new drone anyways (mavic) so I decided to pull the trigger for the P4P+.

Anyways I need a couple questions answered from anyone, especially owners of the P4P+...

1. What does the MicroSD card slot do on the back of the P4P+ controller? What is the benefit to using the slot on the controller over the one on the p4p body?

2. Also, I noticed there's a mic and speaker on the P4P+ controller. Can that be used to record audio during flight and playback after recording the videos with updates or now? (I'm guessing the mic is used for app use only :/)

BTW - This is my 1st time posting on this site!!! :D
Welcome! We're all still learning about the P4P+.

1. For one thing the SD card slot on the controller can be used for field playback of video and stills from the SD card removed from the P4P without having to download anything via USB. The P4P+ display plays 4K video quite nicely.

2. Not sure what functionality the mic has yet, maybe you'll be the first to know ;)

I noticed there's a mic
It has the same function as any other mobile device used with DJI GO. Currently, you can only use it when broadcasting your flights to Facebook, YouTube, etc. You can talk to your audience as you're flying.

Welcome! We're all still learning about the P4P+.

1. For one thing the SD card slot on the controller can be used for field playback of video and stills from the SD card removed from the P4P without having to download anything via USB. The P4P+ display plays 4K video quite nicely.

How do you transfer the files from the controller to your mac/pc? (microSD inserted)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1