I downgraded firmware, now controller thinks it's Inspire 1 and won't open Go4

Reaction score
I tried to search for an answer to this, and I tried everything suggested, and still no go, so to speak...

I tried to fix the horrible video transmission issues that have been happening since a software/firmware upgrade by downgrading software through Go4 app. It listed 3 different versions to use. I picked the next previous version (that was listed) and after that, the controller thinks it's an Inspire1 and sends me to play store to install the Go app (pre P4).

Is there a way to plug controller into computer to re-install P4 software?

I've tried fixing with reset button, c1, c2, and other button combinations. Is there a software reset I can do through a computer interface? The Go4 app gave me the previous software to downgrade to.

Why does the Go4 app give Inspire 1 software downgrade options?

Thanks for any help!

Download the original dji go app then try to install the phantom firmware. After that go back to dji go4 and install correct version again. I think an android device works better for this fix

Reactions: Conestogaman
I loaded the dji app, and it gives me options for Phantom 3, se, advanced, and pro and standard. No option to upgrade to P4. I open the dji go4 app and there is no update function at all for the controller, aircraft, only calibrations.

Hi Guy's,
I have also had video transmission problems with my P4, I had updated the firmware to ver. .700 and that's when I noticed I kept losing video feed even at close range, kept reloading my live video feed with half the screen going black, so I connected to Assistant 2 and down graded to previous firmware on bird and the RC and tried it again, same problem, I don't get it , I used to get prefect live feed now it totally sucks, anyone one have any ideas, any input will be much appreciated.
Thanks A Bunch
SteveP55

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl