I don't want to move to a new home :(

Reaction score
I've bitten the bullet and bought an Inspire 1, and I've joined the Inspire Pilot's forum, but I don't want to have to settle into a new home forum :(
I'd better keep my P2 so I can stay here and keep annoying all the regulars here instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats , wish I could make the jump. Just can't justify it yet having two Phantoms.

Reactions: Ezookiel
I've bitten the bullet and bought an Inspire 1, and I've joined the Inspire Pilot's forum, but I don't want to have to settle into a new home forum :(
I'd better keep my P2 so I can stay here and keep annoying all the regulars here instead.

Would love for you to stop back after you fly it a bit and give us your thoughts. I was considering the inspire but I'm having a hard time with the portability aspect compared to the phantom.

Reactions: Ezookiel
I have been tentatively offered contract work flying for a UOC holder, but would need at least the Inspire, so I took the plunge. I had planned to wait till the Inspire 2

Would love for you to stop back after you fly it a bit and give us your thoughts. I was considering the inspire but I'm having a hard time with the portability aspect compared to the phantom.

Hope to pick her up tomorrow. Grabbed the iPad Air 2 today, and just getting it all set up with usual stuff such as OzRunways etc, and then I'll put the GO and Pilot apps on it, so that if I get to pick up the I1 tomorrow like I'm hoping, then I'll be partway towards being ready for the test flight. But I'm not expecting that flight to be until next weekend. Much like I did with my P2, it will be lots of study and reading up, before I try to put this thing in the air. I'm none too keen on killing about $6K because I rushed the first flight.

Reactions: Fplvert
Not a silly question at all. I'm in Australia. A UAV Operator's Certificate. It's what you need to use a UAV commercially over here. A controllers certificate is the licence to fly one, the operators cert is the licence to run a business using them.
I have the licence to fly one, but can't do it commercially unless employed by someone with a UOC

Congratulations!

We have more fun here, than the Inspire Forum, although they do have MadMitch over there.:eek:
LOL.
I go over there a lot and read and ya right :D
Porky had to join there also .
Hope ya the best to ya Ezookiel with your new venture !!
Hey Dawg ..ya had ta be here to appreciate that ..eh :D:eek:

I flew the Inspire for the first time today - I'm not sure I'll ever get my P2 out of her case ever again.
Huge iPad Air 2 screen, 720p feed, crystal clear at 700m through trees, without having to track the craft with the antennae!
All with live maps and full camera control from the ground!! Hell. I could sure get used to this real fast.
I had planned to make my P2 my backup bird, but now I'm not too sure.
Anyone want a slightly battered P2?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik