I complained about Polar Pro so its only fair....

Reaction score
When i ordered Polar Pro's 3 pack of filters and they didn't fit I dogged them pretty bad on this forum.

So I think its only fair to post this.

The new 6 pack of filters is AWESOME. Well made and the 2 filters i have tried so far fit perfectly. Not to mention 6 filters for 150 bucks is a great price. Nothing but good things to say about the product.

Reactions: izzydrone
Their customer service is awesome also,
they went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with their product. I would highly recommend them. I also purchased the 6 pack.They fit great.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Have not found that thread yet, but just got my Phantom3 3pack and I can't see how they go on??? The inside is threaded but seems way TOO SMALL. Am I just not seeing how these attach?

Thanks

Have not found that thread yet, but just got my Phantom3 3pack and I can't see how they go on??? The inside is threaded but seems way TOO SMALL. Am I just not seeing how these attach?

Thanks

Lets get the obvious out of the way first, I assume you took off the stock uv filter?

No because I am an idiot. I assumed there were some type of "push on". Thanks, of course fits fine but clearly they weigh a little more as the camera dropped straight down. Do a lot off flying over water so these should help.

they went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with their product. I would highly recommend them. I also purchased the 6 pack.They fit great.

yeah, they responded to the problem very well.

Keep in mind I know nothing about filters or camera setting for that matter, but I am finding myself in need of something.Beach,Sand ,Bright sunny days is a little rough on getting good pics.The 6 pack doesn't have what the 3 pack has ?

For bright sand and water on a sunny day. I'd say play around with the nd8 filter. It will make the water look awesome. Provided your shutter and iso is adjusted.

That's why u don't talk trash to thousands of forum users in the first place.

I also waited for round two and now that I have mine I say they did it right!
I only have the 3 pack but have found so far they make a world of difference ,especially at the lake or on the beach the MD 8 has made my video look much better

For bright sand and water on a sunny day. I'd say play around with the nd8 filter. It will make the water look awesome. Provided your shutter and iso is adjusted.
Am I correct in seeing the nd8 is only in the 6 pack ? Which I believe in not available un untill 8-20-15

Got miy 6-set earlier this week, did some test flights with an ND8, the image really looks better. They fit nice and it comes with a nice case. They did ship to NL. Really like the product!!

ND 8 in 3 pack as well, had these for abt 5 weeks now and they are top. I had no trouble fitting them and will get the 6 pack b4 summer here in Western Australia

That's why u don't talk trash to thousands of forum users in the first place.

If a company does not deliver what they promised I have no issue talking trash about them. Thats kind of how it works, you do a good job and people say good things about your company, you do a poor job and people say bad things.

Reactions: Kev Farthing
And the best part is TALKING trash allowed this company to do the right thing; I bought the new and improved versions as a result of both peoples' report and the company's response and I am happy with them!

Sent from my PT beating heart

Reactions: passive jay

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl