I cannot access Phantom Pilots from my phone anymore, app or web

Reaction score
The title says it all. I have the Phantom app and it never connects and I have tried to go to the website in many ways and from 2 different browsers but get "website not available" or "connection error" if I use my phone while on mobile data. On my home wifi it works fine but that is useless since..... I am home and have huge dual monitors. I have searched the net and cannot figure this out. I even deleted the app and told the browser to connect to the PC website instead of mobile website. Nothing works. Has anyone else had this? I am using a Galaxy S7 on AT&T.

I am in the same boat. Haven't been able to access it from my phone for almost a month. Only on my iPad and at home now.I also tried the browser version with chrome on my phone. That doesn't work either.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, I tried Chrome and Firefox as well. They all say basically no connection. The apps just tries forever and times out. I have rebooted, etc. I can literally put my phone on Wi-Fi and load the page, then go back to cellular data and get page not found. This is crazy. It is like Phantom Pilots is blacklisted from AT&T. Is that your carrier as well?

Yes, I tried Chrome and Firefox as well. They all say basically no connection. The apps just tries forever and times out. I have rebooted, etc. I can literally put my phone on Wi-Fi and load the page, then go back to cellular data and get page not found. This is crazy. It is like Phantom Pilots is blacklisted from AT&T. Is that your carrier as well?

Nope, my phone is Sprint.
Wish there was a solution though...

Oh, OK. I will post back if I figure it out.

I am in the same boat. Haven't been able to access it from my phone for almost a month. Only on my iPad and at home now.I also tried the browser version with chrome on my phone. That doesn't work either.

The secret? Download a VPN. It's only on my iPad. My phone is fine.

Weird. But the VPN fixed it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: theTastyCat
The secret? Download a VPN. It's only on my iPad. My phone is fine.

Weird. But the VPN fixed it

My iPad is with Verizon and it works fine.
Only my cell phone (Galaxy S6) has issues.

This same issue has been driving me *crazy* for the past month and a half. Looking into a VPN now - thanks Light! Any good Android VPN recommendations?

Now that we do know that the issue is fixed via VPN, any chance the site admins may be able to figure out what's causing it?

Note - I just almost used the word webmaster, which hasn't been cool since the mid 90s......

I tried to get some help when I got my iPad with no luck... It would work on wifi and then wouldn't on cellular. I use a Cisco VPN for work, so I tried that and viola the forum worked? I don't know why because my phone doesn't need it. Weird right?

Just downloaded VyprVPN and working like a charm! Wonder if that free 500mb is per month or total.....

Seriously, still working great. JEQ, try VyprVPN - seems secure and it's free, but only leave it connected while surfing here or that 500mb/month will disappear!

Thanks again, LightSpeedz - owe you BIG time!!!

No sweat! My job provides me with a free VPN to me so I have no limits!

I will say it hasn't been working consistently :/ but when it does work, it works! Still wonder if the site admins may be able to track down this issue since it's specific to this site and happening to multiple people...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj