I can not share videos via whatsapp and instagram.

Reaction score
I am not able to share videos via instagram and whatsapp. As well I can only upload in very low quality on youtube from my phone even thou I have filmed in mp4. I copy them from my sd card, using a micro sd card reader which I plug into my phone. But when I get .MOV files converted using my computer I can share them via instagram and whatsapp. But than I wont be able to share videos when I am on a holiday etcetra. Does anyone know how to I can share them without my computer, in 1080p or 2.7k, or is using your computer the only possebility

I am not able to share videos via instagram and whatsapp. As well I can only upload in very low quality on youtube from my phone even thou I have filmed in mp4. I copy them from my sd card, using a micro sd card reader which I plug into my phone. But when I get .MOV files converted using my computer I can share them via instagram and whatsapp. But than I wont be able to share videos when I am on a holiday etcetra. Does anyone know how to I can share them without my computer, in 1080p or 2.7k, or is using your computer the only possebility

What you want to do is upload the files from the drone to your cloud i.e. Google Drive, that way you will have them in high quality and can download them onto your phone via the app.

What size video file are you trying to share because the maximum allowed file size that you can attach in the Document on WhatsApp is 100 MB. So you will not be able to send videos that have file size larger than this limit. But this limit can be increase from this GBWhatsApp Apk but it is a modified version and its use can be little bit risky. so use at your own risk

Having the same issue here! 😔 It's frustrating when technology doesn't cooperate. Let's hope for a quick solution so we can get back to sharing videos seamlessly. 🙏 #TechGlitches #SharingWoes

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj