I am sick and tired of DJI ignoring the problems with the DJI Vision App!!

Reaction score
Something needs to be done! What's the point of having a phantom 2 vision without having any vision! If they aren't going to do something... Than we will! Reply to this if you agree with me!

No, I didn't even use the app! I didn't been update it! ... Yet it still wrecked my gimbal! And now DJI is telling me that the new update on the DJI vision app is working and I tried to tell them that the new update is bricking peoples cameras from just opening up the app! They still say... The new update on the app is working and does not do that!

I'm still flying and connecting with mine. I also have no problems with my P2 Vision or Vision 2+.
Although the batteries are getting older. my flight times are low. Time to get some new batts!
The vision app is still working on my android, so that's good. I don't understand why you would be so upset with DJI? Take a chill pill or look into a better and newer aircraft.:cool:

Chico ,I'm using IMG_5047.PNG new app and firmware and have no issues with FPV .see IMG_5049.JPG
There has been issue and are being put in that thread I gave you .
J.Dot just posted something in it as I am writing this .

Reactions: Drone Master

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie