I am happy with qaulity of Pictures, what do you think?

Reaction score
So I took this picture the other night from behind my house and about 30 meters up. Overall I am very happy with quality of images thus far. I had a Polarpro ND 16 filter shot at f2.8 1/25 s and ISO 190. Cropped, tweaked saturation, noise, sharpen color and exposure levels. Probably not suitable for professional uses but I did not buy a professional drone. Have you been happy with quality of your shots on the P4?
DJI_0008adj.JPG

So I took this picture the other night from behind my house and about 30 meters up. Overall I am very happy with quality of images thus far. I had a Polarpro ND 16 filter shot at f2.8 1/25 s and ISO 190. Cropped, tweaked saturation, noise, sharpen color and exposure levels. Probably not suitable for professional uses but I did not buy a professional drone. Have you been happy with quality of your shots on the P4?View attachment 49778
Why did you use the ND16? It doesn't seem bright enough to need that much of a filter, especially for a still. Did you try the same pic with other filters like an 8 or even a 4? I find an ND4 works best for sunsets or sunrises

Why did you use the ND16? It doesn't seem bright enough to need that much of a filter, especially for a still. Did you try the same pic with other filters like an 8 or even a 4? I find an ND4 works best for sunsets or sunrises
Agreed, I had forgotten to remove it from a few shots earlier in the day and did not realize it until post flight. This might have been better with the ND4, thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah, but do you see what stop he is at? Lot's of light coming in.

They look good. Thanks for sharing.

I had a Polarpro ND 16 filter shot at f2.8 1/25 s and ISO 190. Cropped, tweaked saturation, noise, sharpen color and exposure levels. View attachment 49778

Hi Pogo,

I like your panorama of the sky. What software did you use to process your images? Have you attempted any noise reduction on the highlights?

Cheers,

Donald Barar

Reactions: Pogopilot
Hi Pogo,

I like your panorama of the sky. What software did you use to process your images? Have you attempted any noise reduction on the highlights?

Cheers,

Donald Barar
Don, I just use ACdSee because I have been using it for many many years (but I have latest version) . No I did not spot correct for noise but I did noise reduction on the whole image. Thanks for comments and suggestions

Don, I just use ACdSee because I have been using it for many many years (but I have latest version) . No I did not spot correct for noise but I did noise reduction on the whole image. Thanks for comments and suggestions

Hi Pogo,

Your photography is the type of images that I like to take. I am new to PhantomPilots and considering purchasing a Phantom 4. Is is possible on this Forum for a user to upload the .raw file for others to examine and process? I sure would like to take a shot a processing your image in Photoshop CC.

Donald Barar

how do you get on flying in london i want to come up an use the drone but theres so many nfz's??

Hmm, let's see [emoji16] I sit down on a nice bench, usually right in front of the building I'm about to shoot, open my awesome DJI case, propellers check, remote check and I'm off! [emoji4] Sometimes a guard will come up and ask me to leave so I just move towards the area they point me to and fly from there. Only problem is the amount of interference so an amplified extender looks like a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Pogo,

Your photography is the type of images that I like to take. I am new to PhantomPilots and considering purchasing a Phantom 4. Is is possible on this Forum for a user to upload the .raw file for others to examine and process? I sure would like to take a shot a processing your image in Photoshop CC.

Donald Barar
I think you may want to consider uploading your larger images to Google Photos or FLickr or other hosting site and then just share that image(s) with a link here on the forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl