I am continually amazed...

Reaction score
Having only owned my P3P for about a month, I am continually amazed at the technology involved in this product. They sure didn't have "toys" like this when I was young. I am also thoroughly impressed with this forum and the wealth of information it provides, I feel like a sponge soaking up all this information. Just when you think you know pretty much what you need to know...bam, you learn something else. I just registered with Healthy Drones and reviewing my flight logs I am amazed at what is available.

Too bad my timing of my purchase was a little off...I missed the recent discounted price and now the P4 is out. I am pretty happy with my P3P for now but if anything were to happen to it I would jump at the P4. Thanks again for all the great information and advice you guys provide.

Last edited:
This forum and its great members have helped many with this great hobby and continues to do so daily.

When I show the Phantom to friends they are blown away with the technology. The ones that have seen if fly are really amazed. Especially when
it disappears from sight and sound over the trees and then comes back from a different direction doing a fly by. (I am surrounded by trees and farmland)

Even my 90 yr. old father wants one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers