I am confused about p4p

Reaction score
I am thinking to buy p4p but if new phantom will be announced nearly it would bad for me. when will it be ?
I read some problems about p4p ( flicker, green part, etc. ) do they have solution ?
Should i wait p5 or buy inspire 2? about inspire x4s cam is same as p4p. it is looking over priced to me. if across to x5s too expensive. should i save money for x5s directly or choose p4p or wait p5 :) thanks for reply.

I am thinking to buy p4p but if new phantom will be announced nearly it would bad for me. when will it be ?
Nobody really knows since DJI does not announce these things ahead of time. No leaked photos of the Phantom 5 are floating around yet, so I'd say you have 3 months+ until we see an announcement. DJI has been releasing new Phantom models every year, so I'm thinking we'll see another new model this year too.

Should i wait p5 or buy inspire 2? about inspire x4s cam is same as p4p. it is looking over priced to me.
Those are really different birds for different purposes. An Inspire 2 with an X4S camera currently sells for $3,598, so it's a much a larger investment than a P4P. Buy the tool that fits your needs best.

P4's are easy to use if you have never had a previous machine. Plenty of clean used ones out there. Then you can determine what may work best for what you will be using them for. Point and click on the p4 is a nice feature. May be other opinions out there?

Reactions: DocDiggler
Between P4p and Inspire 2 x4s is there huge diffrerence ? İf i buy all i need with p4p it is about 3000 dolar. İf i want to sell them for phantom 5 my loss what would be can i find somebody to sell :)

I got everything I needed with my P4P for closer to $2K. That's a far cry from an Inspire 2 investment. Also, the Inspire really shines with a second operator for the camera control, so if you are just operating it by yourself you won't be taking advantage of that. If I were you I'd definitely buy a P4P now and evaluate an upgrade down the road. You won't be disappointed.

Is the money really an issue. Or just that your not sure which one to buy?
Actually if i get really big thing i can buy it too. I am thinking to use drone in my work. We have production company. We do things like institutional jobs,wedding, introduction films. İf p4p would enough i will go on with it. I was hiring inspire x3 before. Now i decided to use myself. There is nobody in market knows angle, framing. They are just hovering it. Every time i hire somebody i said what he should do :)

I am thinking to buy p4p but if new phantom will be announced nearly it would bad for me. when will it be ?.
I don't think that a P5 would be bad for you if you buy the P4 pro.
The P4p is a great machine and when and if a P5 shows up, it may be just a small advance beyond what we have already.
Things have advanced so much that it's harder for DJI to give us anything really important in a new model.

Buy a P4P and an osmo. Air and ground, you're covered. Don't buy an I2 until you're absolutely sure you need it. Personally, I don't think a phantom 5 is coming, at least not before another type smaller inspire-like bird. If dji needs anything at this point its a mid size inspire bird that can do what a full size inspire does, only a smaller bird at a price point around 2,300 or so. They have the spark, the mavic, the phantom and the Inspire, in that size order. They absolutely can fit a little brother inspire size in between a phantom and i2. My money is on that as a new release before long. It's just the bird that would get phantom buyers to part with another couple thousand for an inspire featured drone.

I read some problems about p4p ( flicker, green part, etc. ) do they have solution ?
Should i wait p5 or buy inspire 2? about inspire x4s cam is same as p4p. it is looking over priced to me. if across to x5s too expensive. should i save money for x5s directly or choose p4p or wait p5 :) thanks for reply.
Considering that from initial announcement to delivery of a stable, bug-free firmware for each new aircraft has been taking 6-8 months, even if a P5 was announced tomorrow, you'll need something to tide you over in the mean time. P4P is almost mature. Don't plan on using newly anounced or future products for production work until they are mature and bug free. Early adopters live on the bleeding edge. :cool:

Thanks for all comments. I am going to buy p4p.
Can u you advise nd filter and case or backpack with good cover and much space for 5-6 extra battery?
My tablets and mobile phones are android. I read ios is more stable than android. Which ipad should i choose ?

Thanks for all comments. I am going to buy p4p.
Can u you advise nd filter and case or backpack with good cover and much space for 5-6 extra battery?
My tablets and mobile phones are android. I read ios is more stable than android. Which ipad should i choose ?
When you buy one, I suggest you buy from a company that offers easy exchange if you get a P4P that isn't performing right at the beginning. An easy exchange will alleviate you having to deal with DJI's service, which can be a 2 to 4wk turn-around. You should seek a 30 day exchange policy, like Amazon or B&H. Best Buy is 2wks unless you ALREADY belong to their Elite class of buying over $1500 of stuff. If you are already Elite qualified, they offer 30 day exchange. Best Buy seems to have the worst inventory from what folks posted in this forum, so I'd avoid them if I was you. I made the mistake of buying mine at Best Buy and had to ship my craft to DJI last week because I found a gimbal vibration problem at 24 days from purchase. Even though I spent over $1500 buying the craft, I wasn't Elite BEFORE I bought the craft, so I only got a 2wk exchange period, which was no help. Here's some of the things to immediately test for when you get the craft, in an effort to decide if you want to keep the craft or exchange.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub