I am buying Headplay

You'll need the HDMI output module and a cable with a mini HDMI adapter on both ends.

fpv.jpg

DJI's Secret Weapon.....New Goggles.

DJI’s new immersive DJI Goggles, displaying an 85-degree view from the drone in full 1080p for a true bird’s-eye view of the world below. With built-in OcuSync, the goggles receive video directly from Mavic Pro in the air and not through the controller, reducing lag to a minimum – and allowing you to share the in-flight view with a friend.

Specially designed for aerial first-person view (FPV) applications, DJI Goggles allows you to flick between third person view and FPV in under a second. You can comfortably wear your glasses while wearing the goggles and quit FPV mode instantly by flipping the mask up. No price yet.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: symba1
DJI's Secret Weapon.....New Goggles.

DJI’s new immersive DJI Goggles, displaying an 85-degree view from the drone in full 1080p for a true bird’s-eye view of the world below. With built-in OcuSync, the goggles receive video directly from Mavic Pro in the air and not through the controller, reducing lag to a minimum – and allowing you to share the in-flight view with a friend.
I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to this yet, but do you speculate that with the new OcuSync that the DJI Goggles use, would be compatible with the Phantom 3/4 Models?

do you speculate that with the new OcuSync that the DJI Goggles use, would be compatible with the Phantom 3/4 Models?
It would only be compatible if any of the following are true:
  • The DJI goggles have an HDMI input
  • DJI is developing an OcuSync module that somehow connects to the P3/P4 remote controller

Screen shot from Facebook post with someone asking if the DJI Goggles would work with Phantoms. Hopefully it is true!

4926c505f2825a5b3140e9ba5db12be8.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I knew someone that had headplays I could try, I wear glasses and I'm afraid to buy them. I can see ok, not perfect with my dominator v3's

I wish I knew someone that had headplays I could try, I wear glasses and I'm afraid to buy them. I can see ok, not perfect with my dominator v3's
I have headplay and the phantom three pro. I use them every night, two batteries, flown almost 340 miles, it's awesome!!
As far as glasses, I am nearsighted and use cheap 150 power readers on a daily basis. However, I found using 225 power inside the headplay, it was crystal clear perfect! With the HDMI module upgrade board and headplay, it will set you back about $300.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.