I am back but no signal from camera

Reaction score
I have missed the World of Phantom Pilots. Been ill and moving house! I haven't flown my P3P for ages - lost the charger in the house move. Found it yesterday.

The main battery still had 2 bars on it but the controller was flat. Charged everything up ok. The last flight I did was a bit wobbly so I decided to do an Imu calibration. I powered up the Bird and all was fine but NO SIGNAL from the camera. Imu calibration worked fine - gimbal calibration was fine but still no signal from camera.

I am running a very old software version and have never updated.

Everything works fine just no camera image. Any ideas?

I have missed the World of Phantom Pilots. Been ill and moving house! I haven't flown my P3P for ages - lost the charger in the house move. Found it yesterday.

The main battery still had 2 bars on it but the controller was flat. Charged everything up ok. The last flight I did was a bit wobbly so I decided to do an Imu calibration. I powered up the Bird and all was fine but NO SIGNAL from the camera. Imu calibration worked fine - gimbal calibration was fine but still no signal from camera.

I am running a very old software version and have never updated.

Everything works fine just no camera image. Any ideas?
HI I have read in a post to take your SD card out on start up and insert back in when going,,,,worked for couple flyers ...just read the other day...and welcome back:)

Reactions: Wibble
HI I have read in a post to take your SD card out on start up and insert back in when going,,,,worked for couple flyers ...just read the other day...and welcome back:)

Ian

thanks for that - tried it with no card in as well still the same - so annoying.
Never had a problem with my P3 but on the last flight it was a bit erratic - doubt that is related though as it all seems fine just no video feed.

Ian

thanks for that - tried it with no card in as well still the same - so annoying.
Never had a problem with my P3 but on the last flight it was a bit erratic - doubt that is related though as it all seems fine just no video feed.
Wow Yeh that sux ,,all eyes I can think of maybe something in channel settings for transmission...best of luck I know there some utube clips I was just looking before....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl