HWY 152, Gilroy, California

Reaction score
Greetings, I was passing thru the 152 today when I observed a Phantom Flyer on the side of the road. He was just setting up for some spectacular footage of the greenest hills you have ever observed. I had my P3 with me, but no time to stop. If you are on this forum I would love to see the footage taken today.

Thanks, hope it went well!

Reactions: jointeffort
Me too, I work in San Jose and commute back to the Monterey area every day so I am always eyeing those hills now that I have my phantom. We should all have a phantom flight party somewhere assuming neither of you are like Craig's list serial killers.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you live in the area check out fort Ord. This is from the badger hills parking lot.

Very nice, I live in Tehachapi area and I was only passing thru via a visit with a sick child, but wow, from the reservoir to San Jose, it was awesome. The bright yellow mustard was cool too. I observed several fields that blended well with the green. I hope to go back with more time.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

By the way, I use to be in the Army at Fort Ord in the early 80s. Good memories,
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Lol small world I live in Marina!

Me too, I work in San Jose and commute back to the Monterey area every day so I am always eyeing those hills now that I have my phantom. We should all have a phantom flight party somewhere assuming neither of you are like Craig's list serial killers.

I'm San Jose based too! East foothills are a great place to fly/film.

I really want to hit up Santa Teresa park on my way home one of these days.

There are like 3 great big parks well outside of any airport that would be great.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj