Hurricane Micheal: These are the pictures I took before and just over 3 months after.

Reaction score
My family and many others are suffering still. Post depression is a big problem. Everything is gone and destruction lays everywhere. How could you not be depressed living in only one room or an RV. Some places are condemned and people are told to leave, where? Many have lost their jobs, even my nephew and friend. My friend lives only in his bedroom. That's all that is left. Five miles away is Tyndall Air force base. They recorded 200 mile an hour winds that peaked at 250 for over 15 minutes. Yet they said it was only a category 4. Why? They said something about of a no deduction for the home owners if it was a cat.5. It would have been a big hit to the insurance industry. Big money talks. Before:
Cherry stc.jpg

After:
DJI_0069c.jpg

My in laws that are in their mid 80's live in this RV on loan to them. The white RV with the 3 vehicles; White, red ,white.
DJI_0172.jpg

A street level view.
DJI_0076.jpg

For repair work they are being priced gouged. My nephew had a new roof put on 2 years ago for $12,000, now they want $45,000. The whether people stayed in Panama City Beach, 30 miles from this street. This is the damage there. Just a few roof shingles. Hardly a soul on the beach. Flying was great at under 400 ft. with no tourist helicopters.
DJI_0114c.jpg
stacked5c.jpg
It's not over for these people yet. Yes, they are forgotten.

W*V*Rootman....wow thanks for the very good and clear pictures......I had never ever seen just how bad the destruction was till JUST NOW......Thank you for the share.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Pray for you all
Wow
Unfortunately pictures of destruction catch my attention,,they are good but sad !!!
Must be so hard ,
Please try keep safe and warm ,I'm stumped for words for a change

Pray for you all
Wow
Unfortunately pictures of destruction catch my attention,,they are good but sad !!!
Must be so hard ,
Please try keep safe and warm ,I'm stumped for words for a change
It is so sad to see all the devastation in the Panama City and Mexico Beach area. We vaction in Port Saint Joe every year the last 10 years and love it down there. We live in Tennessee and it is a 13 hour drive but it is something we look forward to every year. Our prayers are still with the people there.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj