Humorous look at near disaster

Reaction score
Yesterday I flew my P3P into a bush in a big field and searched everywhere trying to find it. The field was way too big with very tall grass and I might never have found it again. While I was looking for it, unbeknownst to me someone found it and put it on a bench, and the live video image it was seeing helped me find it. Here's my humorous take on it, complete with added audio:

haha omg dude, that's hilarious! buy that man a beer!

Excellent video! Now your flying skills just need to catch up with your video skills :)

Awesome.

The audio really sells it too!

Didnt the map tell you where it was???

Yesterday I flew my P3P into a bush in a big field and searched everywhere trying to find it. The field was way too big with very tall grass and I might never have found it again. While I was looking for it, unbeknownst to me someone found it and put it on a bench, and the live video image it was seeing helped me find it. Here's my humorous take on it, complete with added audio:

How did you get the Foley (sound) effects? They are outstanding. I especially like the foot falls.

So much for LOS flying....lol (I don't either sometimes...naughty naughty.)

X2 on everything posted above. Hilarious!

Without a doubt that is the coolest video yet....there are many wonderful and breadth taking shots....but never has one told a good a story like this

Last edited:
To funny! That was great!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl