HUBSAN X4 PRO

Reaction score
Hello, if I remember correctly this quadcopter was announced at CES. Now I for everyone out there who has been looking into its price it is 1299 US dollars.

The bottom line, we'll it flies for 40 min, has a parachute and integrated FPV like the yuneec.

The downside u can't put a gopro and it comes with their own 1080 p camera and 3 axis gimbal.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424636695.324406.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424636695.324406.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 776
If its anything like my Hubsan X4 as far as durability I am sold. I dropped my X4 from 60 plus feet several times and hit concrete and even had it submerged for 30 seconds or so and it didnt miss a beat.

I am really impressed but Idk about the camera. If the camera is any good then yes.

I bet is something like the yuneec q500 camera, but that is only my guess

ccase39 said:
If its anything like my Hubsan X4 as far as durability I am sold. I dropped my X4 from 60 plus feet several times and hit concrete and even had it submerged for 30 seconds or so and it didnt miss a beat.

Haha! I have smashed my X4 so many times and the little sucker refuses to die. Plus it is so much fun to fly when you just want to mess around. Every now and then, when I get a little bored of my Phantom 2, I'll take out my X4 or my UDI 818 and go crazy with 'em! Fun Fun Fun! :lol: :eek: :mrgreen:

spudraleigh said:
ccase39 said:

Haha! I have smashed my X4 so many times and the little sucker refuses to die. Plus it is so much fun to fly when you just want to mess around. Every now and then, when I get a little bored of my Phantom 2, I'll take out my X4 or my UDI 818 and go crazy with 'em! Fun Fun Fun! :lol: :eek: :mrgreen:
Yep, Im serious this thing was submerged a foot deep in a ditch for a fair amount of time and I kept expecting the LEDs to go out as I was jogging up to it. They never did. I pulled it out shook it off and flew it right then and there. Never dried it or anything.

I am seriously considering sending back my Phantom V plus I just got day before yesterday and getting this. It has waypoint flying which the Yuneeq does not. 40 min fly time is impressive and their customer service and quality control have got to be better than DJI.

dirkclod said:
Is this 40 min flying time like DJI 25 min flying time ?

We don't know. Good question though. It is available for our pre order on the B&H website but we don't know when it is coming out though hubsan said sometime between April may

Looks cool but I am into stills. That is why I picked the Vision + over the Go Pro. I wonder what the quality of the stills look like?

That 40 min flight time seems too good to be true. This is about the size of a Phantom, looks heavier with a gopro clone and parachute, 40 min doesn't seem possible with current battery tech. Maybe there is a really stripped config that gives it 40 min in a serious up draft, but I would be happy if it gives me 15 min safe flying time in the fully loaded config.

I will have one of these.

macheung said:
That 40 min flight time seems too good to be true. This is about the size of a Phantom, looks heavier with a gopro clone and parachute, 40 min doesn't seem possible with current battery tech. Maybe there is a really stripped config that gives it 40 min in a serious up draft, but I would be happy if it gives me 15 min safe flying time in the fully loaded config.

The 40 minute flight time quote was with regard to operation on a moon base with 1/3 gravity. Unless Hubsan has found a way to circumvent physics on a 450 sized quad, they're not talking about planet Earth.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost