Huawei m3 lite 10 tablet not working with p3a

Reaction score
Hi all, I recently I upgraded my tablet from a tesco hudl 2 to a huawei m3 lite 10 however I can't get the camera to connect. I have googled it and found others having the same issue although haven't found a resolution to this problem.

I tried connecting my huawei mate 10 Pro and it works fine so I know its a tablet issue, has anyone found a way to get it working with this tablet?

Thanks

Hi all, I recently I upgraded my tablet from a tesco hudl 2 to a huawei m3 lite 10 however I can't get the camera to connect. I have googled it and found others having the same issue although haven't found a resolution to this problem.
I tried connecting my huawei mate 10 Pro and it works fine so I know its a tablet issue, has anyone found a way to get it working with this tablet?
Have you enabled Developer Options in the tablet?
Try the steps here: Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide) - Phantom Help
Other things to try if that doesn't help are a different USB cable or this worked for some members: Anyone own a Huawei Android 7 device?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4