Huawei Ascend Mate 7 NEW Ebay $9.99

Reaction score
Just cruising through Ebay looking for a dedicated screen that fist the MAV and found this. 115 sold so far seller has been verified and on ebay since 2006. I ordered one as what is the risk for only $9.99 my hopes are not very high though. Says more than 10 available

Huawei Ascend Mate 7 (Latest Model) - 32GB - Amber Gold (Unlocked) Smartphone 9.99

Huawei Ascend Mate 7 (Latest Model) - 32GB - Amber Gold (Unlocked) Smartphone

I bought a couple of them

Reactions: kmaluo
this might be a good idea but really 9.99 how legit is this ? and why doesnt he have any more recent feedback then 6 months ago

Well.. the good thing about eBay is that they pretty much always side with the buyer if things go wrong. And its only $10

this might be a good idea but really 9.99 how legit is this ? and why doesnt he have any more recent feedback then 6 months ago

I agree, but still a low risk gamble. who knows I am sure stranger things have worked out. Looks like a great screen option though even at 20 times the cost

I recon they got the dot in the wrong place, maybe $99.9 even the hard case is dearer?????

which is annoying since i just paid the 9.99 lol hopefully it gets fulfilled . but as long as i get my money back ill be fine

:( I just received the email from ebay, Seriously how do these hackers think they can pull one over on Ebay and Paypal.

Well that is one minute of my life I will not get back.... It is fun to hope though, isn't that why we all buy lottery tickets?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers