HPRC Case

I have the version without the "rollers" and love it. It seems to me rollers would be OK for airports, but not are parks, dirt fields and hills where I will take the Phantom. So I went without the rollers and don't regret it. Without rollers case is about $40 less, but cost had nothing to do with my decision.

This case is for Phantom 1. Look at batteries spots. They have cases just for P1 and P2V, but none for Phantom 2 non-vision. I have contacted them to ask if intend to make one for P2 nV but no reply until now.

Can buy HPRC 2700C model and cut yourself the foam.

ginsonic said:
This case is for Phantom 1. Look at batteries spots. They have cases just for P1 and P2V, but none for Phantom 2 non-vision. I have contacted them to ask if intend to make one for P2 nV but no reply until now.

Can buy HPRC 2700C model and cut yourself the foam.

I order it and didn't notice that it don't have slots cut for P2.

richparry said:
I have the version without the "rollers" and love it. It seems to me rollers would be OK for airports, but not are parks, dirt fields and hills where I will take the Phantom. So I went without the rollers and don't regret it. Without rollers case is about $40 less, but cost had nothing to do with my decision.

What do you like about the case? Do you carry anything other then what this slots are cut for, iPad mini, extra gopro?

So I receive the case today and my P2 would not fit. Now I could deal with trimming to get the batteries in but the quad NO. Express shipped back to amazon.

For $251, you could get your own Pelican case and form the foam to fit whatever you wanted.

I went with the GoProfessional P2 case and it's perfect for what I need. Not cheap, but also not $250.

Drones Etc. now has a Pelican case they are offering for pre-order; however, talk about expensive...sheesh.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic