Howdy from New Braunfels, Texas

Reaction score
Howdy y'all (I am a SoCal transplant, and I am petty sure I will never get "y'all" down pat),

A while ago, I decided to start my own business (tax advantages, and why not try making some change off of a hobby). So I picked up a P4P, and I am about to see how it goes.

Wish me luck, and I will see y'all around.

Reactions: dirkclod
Greetings ! I'm not too far from you and have a P4pro. I Haven't had it in the air yet , still learning all the bells and whistles lol. At the present I'm stuck on downloading new firmware :(
Good luck in your ventures !

Leo
Howdy y'all (I am a SoCal transplant, and I am petty sure I will never get "y'all" down pat),

A while ago, I decided to start my own business (tax advantages, and why not try making some change off of a hobby). So I picked up a P4P, and I am about to see how it goes.

Wish me luck, and I will see y'all around.

PM me if you need some help. I am far from am expert, but I have my FAA 107, Private Pilots License, and about eight years flying other drones.

Keep in mind, the airspace in this area is kind of tricky. If you have your 107, you can fly at Landa Park but East of the Tube Shutes and you will need permission from New Braunfels Tower. I am currently working with the San Antonio FSDO and the New B. Tower on a performance based waiver for FAA 107.41 for some of the parks in the area.

Lastly, the New Braunfels Tower is operational from 0700-1900, and civil sunset/sunrise is currently 0627-2045. When the tower is closed the airspace changes from Class D to Class G. This means that you can take advantage of the golden your of photography without busting the FARs.

Cheers!

Greetings ! I'm not too far from you and have a P4pro. I Haven't had it in the air yet , still learning all the bells and whistles lol. At the present I'm stuck on downloading new firmware :(
Good luck in your ventures !

Leo

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl