How would you rate this 1-10

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please rate between 1 and 10. Note music was requested.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's beautiful where ever it is! I have no speakers (at work...shhhhh) so can't hear the music but I'm liking the vid! 10!

7 for me. Colour grading seemed good if any was done on it. It was some nice clean flying too.

I'd like to provide some constructive criticism from my point of view. Might not be to everyone's satisfaction but we all strive to be awesome at what we do right? Please don't take this as negativity because it 100% isn't :)

1 - It looked a little soft, did you sharpen it any in post?
2 - It's little over exposed on some of the sails at points - perhaps tone down the highlights or whites for that particular scene as it was mainly water in the scene anyway.
3 - I liked the music as the build up to when it breaks had me thinking a shark was going to bounce out of the water and get one of the boats but it didn't haha. When the music broke you never had much of a dramatic reveal, it mainly just changed the view point of the boats. A good dramatic reveal at that point would have made the video I reckon.

Colour grading seemed good if any was done on it.

Nice, seems someones been up to the lakes in the UK. Only thing I could mention are the colours appear a little too vivid at times, noticeable towards the end of the video. Some great footage though :) 10

This is in the UK? I thought this was the US. Where is this place as it looks excellent!

PS I'm from Scotland :)

I used colour grade app then iMovie, it does have a filter on it (iMovie one) I also

Added the unfiltered version to my YouTube channel. This is dovestones which lies in Greenfield, Saddleworth, UK. Shot with inspire, I agree on the sail boats and the exposer, I struggled to control the light, obviously it was really bright, and the water acted like the sun, I plan to give it another go next Sunday, weather permitted

Any tips on best filters?

Reactions: YoshiK1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.