How would a different transmitter improve results

Reaction score
Hi,

I am using the stock DJI Transmitter with my Phantom 2 and I would like to know in what way and how a better transmitter such as a Futaba would improve the final results in my video.
I have adapted my DJI transmitter with a tilt dial but I am struggling to achieve a smooth even tilt on the camera, also the stick movements on the DJI transmitter are quite harsh with just a small movement, would another transmitter be able to improve upon this?

Many Thanks

Rob

robdigphot said:
Hi,

I am using the stock DJI Transmitter with my Phantom 2 and I would like to know in what way and how a better transmitter such as a Futaba would improve the final results in my video.
I have adapted my DJI transmitter with a tilt dial but I am struggling to achieve a smooth even tilt on the camera, also the stick movements on the DJI transmitter are quite harsh with just a small movement, would another transmitter be able to improve upon this?

Many Thanks

Rob

have you tried adjusting the controller using the Controller assistant? That could help the harsh stick movements.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj