How to use Litchi to fly waypoints, then take panos

Reaction score
What I need to do is to fly to a point and then take a pano, fly to next point and take another pano, and repeat several times. I will be doing this over several months and need to fly to the same point every time. I have searched forum and mission hub but cannot find the answer. What I have tired: Make a mission, at each way point I have inserted an action and use the "pano preset" (picture below). I want to take the 34 picture pano not the 6 that the "pano preset" uses. I have looked through the settings for the pano presets, but cannot find them. I have also tried to make a mission with a 300 pause at each waypoint, then switch to take the normal pano. When I swich it cancels the mission. Is there a way to pause a mission, take the pano and then restart the mission? Is there a work around?

Thanks for any help.

upload_2018-4-7_9-41-33-png.97308

You can add up max 15 Actions for each WP in Litchi and 1 Panorama preset adds 14 actions (Rotate Aircraft, Take Photo, Rotate Aircraft ...). You can Pause mission with Pause button on front right side of your RC (P4), but sorry I'm not sure about taking pano and resume the mission then. I have never tried that, but it seems to me as possible. Add Stay for 10sec to each WP, immidiatelly Pause mission, take Pano and Resume Mission.

You can add up max 15 Actions for each WP in Litchi and 1 Panorama preset adds 14 actions (Rotate Aircraft, Take Photo, Rotate Aircraft ...). You can Pause mission with Pause button on front right side of your RC (P4), but sorry I'm not sure about taking pano and resume the mission then. I have never tried that, but it seems to me as possible. Add Stay for 10sec to each WP, immidiatelly Pause mission, take Pano and Resume Mission.
Thanks for the reply Eagle54, I just went out and tried to pause the mission. It does pause, however you have to end "waypoints" this causes the mission to end.

I'm thinking the only solution is to make several missions, fly each, pause and take pano, then load next mission. Kindof of a pain, but doable.

Ataim, Did you manage solution for this (as opposed to multiple missions)? I need to do exactly the same for a progress report over a large site....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl