how to turn on ioc

Reaction score
got my pv2+ last week looking forward to filming and photos taking, like the option of CL and Hl (for safety) so i can go sideways, rc heli pilot here, so got some background. How safe is turning naza mode on with out accidentally go to full manual mode?
Thanks
Mariano (Mar)

When NAZA mode is on with the IOC box checked, the phantom assist will default the right toggle switch down position to FS (Failsafe/Return to home). In other words, you will have to forcefully select manual in the phantom assist to enable it.

If I recall correctly, when I turned on NAZA mode, the bottom S1 switch position defaulted to Manual instead of RTH. So, make sure you change that setting to RTH if manual is not what you want.

Thank so the S1 will work gps, att, manual on naza and S2 will be off CL and HL,Gps
Like the Gps, RTH, RTH On S1
So basically I go to the assist and set naza mode on with the Quad on then can I change the S1 S2 config?or I have to have TX hookand quad hook up to pc?

Hey guys I got invited to the dji pilot trainig program this sat, guest i can ask any q to the trainer have one q to ask for You? more than welcome to tell me like yor friendly help to this newbee

Right, you can set it up like that.

Turn on your remote, turn on the Phantom, plug the mini USB cable into your Phantom (opposite side of the battery), and start up the Phantom Assistant application. At that point, you can set the mode to NAZA at the top right of the Phantom Assistant and configure the switches.

Thanks Msin will get back to U all with any tips i learn Saturday at the seminar

did turn on Naza love it!! att mode is smooth for filming, and Cl is great on side runs,Well went to the pilot trainig program was very helpfull on getting more confident on the gps of the unit, we all are afraid to loose 1000 box in a sec,
The advice from the main intructor:

1 Always do a compass cal every time, forget the 25 miles from the book,
2 don't cal the compass on a parking lot driveway ( concrete )
3 Fly at least with 7 satellites you can loss 1 in a second and you be at the minimum 6
4 never flight over 25 mph wind
Reason 1 if you carry the phan close to a speaker in the trunk can change the polarity of the magnet and can think N is W or S, any failure on gps can make it go the wrong dir
Reason 2 driveways parking lost got steel under neath, can mess your compass
Ps the Naza mode has the Home lock and fail safe swich i thing is 2 more safety procedures before turning the transmitter off
Hope this help
Mariano

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20