how to turn off email notifications?

Reaction score
Im using tap talk and dont need email notifies too. Ive searched and looked. cant find a solution. taptalk is all the notifies i need. not emails from here etc.

thanks

dirkclod said:
I would think in User Board Panel in Board Preferences you would check no in the Notify Me Circle and that might stop it but not sure if it would mess up the Tapatalk or not . I am gonna try it just to see.

ADDED / That worked for me.
I think I unchecked that. Reply back and let me try it again. :)

Shouldn't that be automatic when I start it or reply to it? Maybe not if I turned off global settings etc. Reply one more time. I subscribed.

Thanks. Here is my settings. 8

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418834737830.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1418834737830.png
    751.5 KB · Views: 336
I hate too useless email notification of subscribed thread, someone knows how to totally disable them?

bump...

i too would like to turn off email notifications to subscribed thread updates...

can't find it...

please help...

Hover over your name at top-right of page. In the dropdown, choose Alert Preferences. Turn off the ones you don't want to receive.

Take a look here:

Your Account
Settings
Preferences
Options

Enjoy the future silence.

Reactions: Airborne
Enjoy the future silence.

thanks...

i check in here at least once a day so i don't need reminders and my poor email is outta control in so many ways, lol...

I turned off ALL alerts and e-mail notifications, yet I still keep getting e-mails every time someone posts or replies to something I commented on...WTF??? I don't want any emails!!!

If you just post a lot of bad words, lot's of f bombs... somebody will HAVE to report you eventually and get the mod's attention. The 'report' button instantly sends emails to whatever mods they have set up to receive those. And cop mods LOVE being cop mods... they will be quickly at your service. Some of the sites we can actually have email us directly if it parses an 'f' word, 's' word.. or whatever string you tell the admin tools to send alerts on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav